Vitamin D IM Injection
Vitamin D Intramuscular Injection – £200
1/2 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrient because acting in concert, they perform hundreds of roles in the body. They help shore up bones, heal wounds, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
Vitamin D injections can aid a range of benefits including:
- Promoting healthy bones and teeth.
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health.
- Supporting diabetes management.
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a practical treatments on a range of models.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- Benefits of Vitamin D.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications of the service.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste and needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection techniques.
- Pharmacy set up, accessing products and partnering with prescriber’s.
- Managing complications, reviews and aftercare.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.