Punctuality & Lateness Policy
WHEN HAVING A TREATMENT AT CREATIVE TOUCH
- Please ensure that you arrive to your appointments on time, or arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before the arranged appointment time. Please attend your appointment alone.
- If you arrive to your appointment more than 10 minutes late, without prior contact you will be classed as a no show and the appointment will be forfeited along with any deposits paid.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for all appointment changes and cancellations.
- Transfer of deposit will be applicable if the 48 hour notice period is adhered to.
- Failure to give notice or no show to an appointment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
WHEN ATTENDING A TRAINING COURSE AT CREATIVE TOUCH
- Please ensure that you arrive to your class on time. We advise allowing additional time for travelling and parking during busier times. Please arrive to training 15 minutes before the session starts to allow for settling in.
- If you arrive to your appointment more than 15 minutes late, without prior contact you will be classed as a no show and the training space will be forfeited along with any monies paid.
- Failure to attend will be recorded as a ‘no show’ and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- Please arrive to your class wearing appropriate clothing and shoes as outlined in the student regrestration form.