Sclerotherapy Thread Vein Removal – £499
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Sclerotherapy is highly sought after service for the effective treatment of varicose and spider veins. The service involves injecting a solution directly into the vein, the solution causes the vein to scar, forcing blood to reroute through healthier veins. The collapsed vein is reabsorbed into local tissue and eventually fades away over the coming weeks creating an aesthetically pleasing finish to the area.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory part of training. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience treating a range of clients presenting with a range of concerns and severity.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Client selection.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre, post treatment and complications management.
- Injection techniques.
- Practical model session.