Level 4 Certificate In Dermaplane
The Level 4 Certificate in Dermaplaning Treatments has been developed as a result of the positive moves towards regulating non-medical aesthetic therapies and improvement of safe industry practice. The qualification covers the underpinning theory provide learners with the in-depth knowledge and skills required to provide Dermaplaning treatments in a safe professional manner.
This course includes:
- Level 4 Facial Anatomy & Physiology
- Understanding facial anatomy & physiology
- Understanding associated pathologies
- Understanding skin disorders, injuries and conditions
- Level 4 Award in Investigative Consultation and Advanced Skin Assessment
- Understand advanced skin assessments and investigative consultations
- Understand skin types and conditions
- Be able to conduct a skin analysis and investigative consultation
- Provide Dermaplaning Treatments
This course is comprised of blended learning techniques that will include self led education with workbook exorcises, along with zoom classes and in house training.
Course can be paid in full at the time of enrolment or a £200 deposit followed by 3 instalments of £200 every 2 weeks once enrolled.
Student training kit is included within the cost of this course. This can be collected on the first day of in house training or sent out once enrolment has been completed.
The academic timetable will be based upon your prior knowledge and experience.
Expected timetable will be 2 – 6 days in centre to include knowledge based learning, practical training and assessments.
This course is expected to take the average learner 12 weeks to complete with a qualification time frame of approximately 170 educational hours.