Level 2 Award In Skin Care & Facial Treatments
The Level 2 in skin care and facial treatments is a foundation starting point for beginners or those wanting to update their current CPD accredited certificates. It is designed for those looking to have a strong knowledge of skin, customer care and be able to offer basic but effective facial skincare treatments to clients.
This course includes:
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Be able to maintain health, safety and security practice
- Skin Care and Facial Treatments
- Understanding facial anatomy and physiology, skin types and contraindications
- Understand skin care legislation and requirements
- Understand how to prepare for skin care and facial treatments safely
- Understanding treatments for skin care and facials
- Understand skin care and facial treatments for men
- Be able to prepare for skin care and facial treatments
- Be able to plan skin care and facial treatments
- Be able to carry out skin care and facial treatments
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Be able to communicate with clients
- Be able to provide client care
This course is comprised of blended learning techniques that will include self led education with workbook exorcises, along with zoom classes, in house training and assessment days.
Course can be paid in full at the time of enrolment or a 25% deposit then payment plan for the duration of the course.
Student training kit is included within the cost of this course. This can be collected on the first day of in house training or sent out once enrolment has been completed.
The academic timetable will be based upon your prior knowledge and experience.
Expected timetable will be 2 – 3 days in centre to include knowledge based learning, practical training and assessments.
This course is expected to take the average learner 12 weeks to complete with a qualification time frame of approximately 130 educational hours.