Hyperhidrosis – £350
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Hyperhidrosis is abnormally excessive sweating that’s not necessarily related to heat or exercise. Botulinum Toxin is one of the quickest, and most effective treatments to alleviate the symptoms of excessive sweating.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory. During the afternoon you will partake in a hands on injector session, working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- Currently trained in foundation toxin.
- History of botulinum toxin, how hyperhidrosis works.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Consent and aftercare
- Practical session on models.