Dental Block / Lidocaine Infusion
Dental Block / Lidocaine Infusion – £250
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Creative Touch’s Dental Block training introduces you to the opportunity to create lip augmentation in a pain free environment.
Lidocaine is commonly found in hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, in small quantities and pre mixed with the filler so is often not as effective as some may require.
A dental block is quick, safe and effective. Causing little down time and an effective way of alleviating most if not all pain during the lip augmentation treatment.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Unlike other options such as LMX4 a topical numbing taking over 30 minutes to take full effect, a dental block can start helping in as little as 30 seconds creating allowing you to begin work immediately with a client fully comfortable reducing your time frame needed for the service.
- This course is suited to anyone who currently holds a foundation lip filler certificate and wishes to add dental block to their services.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Product knowledge, pharmacy set up and prescriber information.
- Client selection.
- Contraindications of the service, pre and post care.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste, and needle stick injuries.
- Injection techniques.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.
- Practical session.