Ofqual Level 3 Award In Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology
The level 3 Award In Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology with Creative Touch is self paced
education via remote learning. This Ofqual regulated qualification is perfect for those wishing to gain a sound knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the human body.
This course is appropriate foundation access level for those wishing to advance onto higher education such as advanced skill settings including the level 5 in aesthetic practice.
The learning outcomes include:
- Understanding the skeletal system
- Understanding the muscular system and facial
- Understand the nervous system
- Understand the endocrine system
- Understand the respiratory system
- Understand the cardiovascular system
- Understand the lymphatic system
- Understand the digestive system
- Understand hair, skin and nails
This course is expected to take the learner approx. 70 hours to complete.
The course is assessed by the completion of a range of short answer question workbooks.
Online zoom classes are available monthly for those wishing to gain support with their course but are not mandatory to attend.
The minimum age to take this course is 16 years of age.
A form of I.D will be required as part of the qualification enrolment process.