Glutathione Intramuscular Course
Glutathione is the next generation wellness injection which is known as the mother of antioxidants, due to its chemical composition it has the ability to cleanse free radicals and toxins from our system.
Many adults lack healthy levels of many essential vitamins due to many factors such a food choices, life style choices including poor working patterns and night shifts, along with a range of health related issues creating a lack of absorption.
The benefits of glutathione include:
- Improvement of the appearance of the skin. Including dark spots, freckles, uneven skin tone, blemishes, liver spots, and signs of ageing.
- Reverses the dark melanin pigments in the skin, thus reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Improves pigmentation from sun-damaged skin.
- Helps to strengthen immune function.
- Breaks down free radicals which are created during exposure to hot and cold environmental temperatures, toxicity, and UV light from the sun. Additional sources of free radicals include exhaust fumes and pollutants for those in the City, and recirculated air for those who travel a lot by trains or planes.
- Supports cell regeneration including tissue building, cell growth, and wound healing.
- Aids detoxification of heavy metals.
- Prevents oxidative cell damage.
- It is a very powerful detox agent which can help to reduce cell damage in the liver and help counter the toxic effects of many drugs, malnutrition, and diseases (chronic or acute).
Current Aesthetic Clinician, Healthcare Practitioner, Dr, Medic or Nursing background, SPMU practitioner 6 months+, Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available) or NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy with needle experience.
IT IS THE LEARNERS RESPONSIBLITY TO ENSURE THEY CAN OBTAIN INSURANCE FOR THIS COURSE