Bio Revitalisation & 5 Point Face Lift
Bio Revitalisation & 5 Point Face Lift – £649
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Skin boosters are used for dermal bio revitalization and skin armouring purposes. It can be used for the treatment of skin defects, and depressions caused by wrinkles and scars. It can create overall improvement to the aging skin and help reduce dark circles around the eyes.
This course uses a combination of popular skin boosters including Jalupro classic, HMW, Sunekos, Infini, and Sosum. This creates a real opportunity to be versatile and non brand specific.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates will have an opportunity to complete a range of services across the body including:
Full Face Rejuvenation
Dark circles, loss of elasticity and rhytids to the eyes,
5 Point Face Lift
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatments.
- Facial skin analysis.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Pain management.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Treatment areas: Cheeks, mid face rejuvenation, chin filler, tear trough.
- Cannula and needle techniques.
- Complications, dissolving and anaphylaxis management overview
- Consent and aftercare
- Practical session on models.