8 Point Face Lift
8 Point Face Lift – £549
Dermal Filler Full Face Rejuvenation
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
The 8 Point Face Lift is an a class for experienced practitioners in dermal filler who wish to advance their skills to offer mid face rejuvenation. Within the course you will look at treating 8 specific points of the face also known as part of the MD codes of the face. Using dermal filler to subtly reshape and rejuvenate the face giving the clients mid to lower face a natural, but noticeable lift lasting up to 18 months.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory part of training. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience treating a range of clients presenting with a range of concerns and severity.
- CPD certification in foundation dermal fillers, needle point techniques and cannula experience is desirable but not essential as both will be covered within training.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Client selection.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre, post treatment and complications management.
- Injection and cannula techniques.
- Practical model session.