Vitamin Masterclass Intramuscular Injections – £549
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Vitamins and minerals are considered essential nutrients for the body, they assist in the production and performance of hundreds of roles within the body. They assist bone strength, wound healing, and bolster your immune system. They also convert food into energy, and repair cellular damage.
Our bodies require a daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals in order to properly function. Often people of all ages and lifestyle choices fall short of their bodies daily requirements. If clients are vitamin deficient, it can sometimes result in serious health problems. Many adults lack healthy levels of many essential vitamins due to many factors such a food choices, life style choices including poor working patterns or night shifts and health related issues creating a lack of absorption.
Our masterclass looks at a range of client friendly intramuscular injections to the deltoid and gluteus muscle to aid a range of healthy development this course includes the following vitamins:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- Benefits of intramuscular vitamin injections.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications of the service.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste and needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection techniques.
- Pharmacy set up, accessing products and partnering with prescriber’s.
- Managing complications, reviews and aftercare.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.