Vitamin C IM Injection
Vitamin C Intramuscular Injection – £200
1/2 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Regular Vitamin C Injections can enhance physical wellbeing and prevent the onset of illness. This is because vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that improves the condition of the skin and protects the body against the effects of harmful agents.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin, meaning your body can’t produce it. Yet, it has many roles and has been linked to impressive health benefits. Offering client’s vitamin shots are quick and profitable so a great addition to any aesthetic clinic.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a practical treatments on a range of models.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- Benefits of Vitamin C.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications of the service.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste and needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection techniques.
- Pharmacy set up, accessing products and partnering with prescriber’s.
- Managing complications, reviews and aftercare.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.