PRP, Phlebotomy, Vampire Facial & Hair Restoration
PRP, Phlebotomy, Vampire Facial & Hair Restoration – £649
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
What is PRP?
Other than being the celebrity facial must have!
PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma. By using plasma taken from the patient’s own body it is possible to repair, rejuvenate and return loss of volume to the skin and restore hair growth.
This course will cover the use of PRP for facial rejuvenation, neck rejuvenation and hair restoration.
Training also includes phlebotomy, the extraction of blood for aesthetic purposes.
What does PRP involve?
A small sample of the client’s blood is taken from their arm and placed into a centrifuge. Its spun rapidly to separate the plasma from the red blood cells. The plasma is reintroduced back to the treatment using Meso, Nappage and Microneedling techniques.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a range of practical treatments. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator.
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course, phlebotomy is covered along with all aspects of the required anatomy and physiology.
- How PRP works.
- Phlebotomy process.
- Health & safety, hygiene practice and needle stick injury.
- Managing expectations.
- Treatment areas.
- Client suitability and treatment plans.
- Pricing structures.
- Phlebotomy techniques and extraction of blood.
- Use of a centrifuge.
- Client consultation process.
- Administering techniques, microneedling, nappage and micro injections.
- Live models for face, neck and hair restoration.