PDO Mono Thread’s Face & Body
PDO Mono Thread’s Face & Body – £549
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Mono threads can be used to improve the texture and overall quality of skin, by stimulating the body’s own collagen production leading to continued improvement for months after the treatment itself.
Suited to both men and women of all ages, with no down time its the perfect skin rejuvenation treatment for any aesthetic clinic. This course is an in depth of skin revitalisation across the body looking at a range of common concerns.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a range of practical treatments. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator. These are completed on a one to one basis for a full learning experience and include:
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- 6+ months experience in either Dermal Filler or Botulinum Toxin.
- Product knowledge.
- Anatomy and physiology related to the treatment.
- Skin analysis.
- Contraindications of the treatment.
- Correct client and treatment selection.
- Treatment mapping.
- Pain management.
- Tools and equipment.
- Side effects, aftercare and maintenance.
- Product access.
- Pricing structure, advertising and social media.