Micro Needling – £275
1 Day in class, with pre study blended learning
Micro needling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy are leading the way in skin rejuvenation.
The purpose of this treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Micro needling is mostly used on the face and is suited to treating a range of skin problems including various scars, wrinkles, and the reduction of large pores.
During the course we look at a range of devices including:
- Micro needling pens
- Hand held stamping device
- Derma rollers
- There are no prerequisite’s to attend this course. An understanding in skin care such as luxury facial is advisable but not essential.
- There is a range of home based knowledge modules for you to complete prior to attending this course.
- Industry background.
- Client consultation, pre and post treatment advice.
- Relevant anatomy.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Tools and equipment for the service.
- Model practical session.
- Pricing, advertising & social media.
Health and safety
Tools & equipment