IV Vitamin Therapy
IV Vitamin Therapy – £999
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Our bodies require a daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals in order to properly function. If one of these vitamins is deficient, it can result in serious health problems. Many adults lack healthy levels of many essential vitamins due to many factors such a food choices, life style choices including poor working patterns, or night shifts and health related issues creating a lack of absorption.
The human body needs at least 30 vitamins, minerals and amino acids a day to keep it healthy. It is believed that all these nutrients should come from our diet or from supplement tablets however less than half of the required vitamins can be obtained this way. Developed in the 1960’s, the use of IV is an effective method which delivers essential vitamins and minerals straight into the blood stream. IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs.
The course is combined in house and online pre theory study which allows learners to engage in their education as soon as they are enrolled, gaining access to training manuals, video demonstrations and downloadable consultation and aftercare templates.
Throughout the morning session the courses focuses upon theory and product knowledge. During the afternoon you will partake in a practical treatments on a range of models.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- Currently trained in either dermal filler or botulinum toxin.
- Understanding IV and the benefits of offering to clients.
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatment.
- Contraindications of the service.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste and needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Cannulation process.
- Cocktails and product selection.
- Pharmacy set up, accessing products and partnering with prescriber’s.
- Managing complications, reviews and aftercare.
- Practical session treating models in clinic.
- Marketing, pricing and social media.