Henna Brows – £175
1 Day in class, with pre study blended learning
A Henna Brow treatment is one many popular brow services currently offered within the beauty industry.
This is a natural alternative to tinting being made of plant based materials.
Henna is also known to create a longer lasting effect to the skin compared to tint. It creates a dense, fuller finish to the brow, staining the skin for up to six weeks, and available in a range of shades to suit all skin types.
During your course you will learn a range of techniques including:
- Colour theory & correct selection for the client
- Product knowledge
- Brow mapping
- Hair removal using warm wax
Henna brow treatments take approx. 30 minutes to complete, making it a salon favourite in brow services reaching a top end price of about £50 a service its a brilliant profitable service to be offering.
- There are no prerequisite’s to attend this course. This course is perfect for those with little or know prior knowledge of beauty services.
- There is a range of home based knowledge modules for you to complete prior to attending this course.
- Industry background.
- Client consultation, pre and post treatment advice.
- Relevant anatomy.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Tools and equipment for the service.
- Model practical session.
- Pricing, advertising & social media.
Health and safety
Tools & equipment