Foundation Dermal Filler
Foundation Dermal Filler – £1149
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Foundation dermal fillers is the starting point to introducing hyaluronic acid dermal filler in your clinic. Our Foundation Dermal Filler Course offer a highly professional, one day, hands on training session which will enable you to complete a range of services to the lower face.
Throughout the morning sessions the course focuses upon theory. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience a direct approach in the delivery of dermal fillers in a range of areas to the lower face including:
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist with 6 months experience in a blood breaking service.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Pain management.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection techniques.
Treatment areas: Lip volumizing, Vermillion border, Cupids bow, Lip border, Oral commissures
Nasolabial Folds, Marionettes.
- Cannula techniques to nasolabial fold.
- Complications, dissolving and anaphylaxis management overview
** Additional complications management full day training including first aid is an option at no additional charge to all delegates attending any dermal filler or botulinum class. **