Masters Dermal Filler
Masters Dermal Filler – £849
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
The Dermal Filler’s Master Class is ideal for those delegates who have completed their advanced dermal fillers training, and now looking to expand their experience and develop their skills in treating more complex areas.
This course is only suitable for a more experienced injectors with at least six months injecting experience with dermal fillers. These are area are often seen as more complex and require the highest skill setting to achieve professional industry standards.
Throughout the morning sessions the course focuses upon theory part of training. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience a direct approach in the delivery of dermal fillers to models using needle and cannula to the nose (liquid rhinoplasty) and tear trough (under eye).
- Student’s who have already completed their advanced dermal fillers training and can obtain appropriate insurance.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology related to the treatment.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Facial skin analysis.
- Pain management.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Informed consent, pre and post treatment procedures.
- Injection and cannula techniques.
- Complications, dissolving and anaphylaxis management overview
- Practical session on models.
** Additional complications management full day training including first aid is an option at no additional charge to all delegates attending any dermal filler or botulinum class. **