Course Booking’s Cancellation’s & Amendment’s
Is it possible to transfer a course to a different date?
- The course may be transferrable at the discretion of Creative Touch, this can only be an option if at least 10 working days notice is received in writing. If authorised for a transfer an admin charge will be charged at £25. No course will have an option of transfer after the timeframe stated and all moneys paid will be forfeited.
What will happen if I choose to not attend the course?
- In the event of a ‘no show’ or unacceptable level of lateness (over 15 minutes) all moneys paid for the course is forfeited.
What happens if a course gets cancelled?
- Should your course be cancelled or amended due to circumstances beyond Creative Touch’s control a new date and time will be issued at the next convenient time.
- If the course is cancelled due to issues within the control of Creative Touch a refund may be issued if an alternative date cannot be provided.
- All online courses are non refundable. If the course that has been purchased is a blended course an alternative date will be agreed.
Can I transfer my training to a different course once booked?
Course’s may be transferrable to alternative option on the condition that there is at least 21 days before training commencing. There is an admin fee of £25 for all booking amendments.
Can I cancel a course?
In the event you choose to cancel your training your booking fee £50 is non refundable.
If the course has been paid in full providing 14 days notice is given the remaining balance will be returned.
Can I pick a course date to train?
Our diary is pre designed to allow us to give up and coming dates and availability on all our courses. However in the event a specific date or time is required we are always accommodating where possible so please contact us for personal requests.