Aesplla Collagen Stimulator & Volumizing Filler – £499
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
AesPlla® is a Poly L-Lactic Acid based injectable dermal filler. This filler has been developed to fill the lost volume with stimulating collagenesis. The main ingredient of aesPlla® PLLA, has been used for more than 20 years in medical devices. AesPlla PLLA Filler restores volume through stimulation collagen in the skin layer.
Generated volume with own collagen lasts more than 2 years.
On this course you will learn various techniques in how to administer AesPlla and the popular areas we treat with this product.
Because its role is not to fill the tissue, but to boost collagen, it gives a much more natural result, which lasts significantly longer than a HA filler.
It has a lot of evidence base behind PLLA remodelling, and as it is biocompatible and biodegradable, is considered extremely safe.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory part of training. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience treating a range of clients presenting with a range of concerns and severity.
- Healthcare Practitioner, Medic or Nursing back round, registered Pin.
- SPMU practitioner 6 months+ experience.
- Progression Route into Aesthetics (access course available).
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapist.
- Anatomy & Physiology & 6 months micro needling.
- Product knowledge.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and lower face and signs of ageing.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Client selection.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre, post treatment and complications management.
- Injection techniques.
- Practical model session.