Advanced Dermal Filler
Advanced Dermal Filler – £849
1 Day clinical practice, with pre study blended learning
Our Advanced Dermal Filler Course is ideal for delegates who have completed their Foundation Dermal Filler training and are looking to expand their experience, and develop their skills in treating more complex areas.
The course includes the use of hyaluronic dermal fillers to the cheeks, chin and jaw line, creating volume and contouring with combined methods of cannula and needle techniques.
Throughout the morning session the course focuses upon theory. During the afternoon you will partake in a ‘hands on injector session’. Working with models under the supervision of our experienced aesthetics educator, delegates experience a direct approach in the delivery of filler to all areas.
- Student’s who have already completed their foundation dermal fillers training and can obtain appropriate insurance.
- History of hyaluronic acid (HA).
- Anatomy and physiology related to treatments.
- Facial skin analysis.
- Contraindications to the treatment.
- Pain management.
- Health & hygiene, clinical waste & needle stick injuries.
- Pre and post treatment procedures.
- Treatment areas: Cheeks, mid face rejuvenation, chin filler & jaw filler.
- Cannula and needle techniques.
- Complications, dissolving and anaphylaxis management overview
- Consent and aftercare
- Practical session on models.
** Additional complications management full day training including first aid is an option at no additional charge to all delegates attending any dermal filler or botulinum class. **